Monday, October 1, 2012

Why the Japanese poor English?


Why the Japanese poor English?

Spanish Father replied. He is my friend
"Because there is no need to use. Europeans can speak several languages​​. Because it is necessary. However, in Japan, need not foreign language."

Most industrial products are made in Japan. Self-sufficiency of food is also not impossible. Foreign famous book has been translated into almost all Japanese.
We Japanese do not feel the lack. And, I heard that Americans also speak a foreign language is not good.

I want to create a new certification.
"Rate of using foreign language is inversely satisfaction of the country."

I learned English at school for 8 years. I can read English. But, I can not write my own opinions. So I began to write this blog. If there are any mistakes, please comment me.

No comments:

Post a Comment